"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just Another Dream

Just Another Dream

So of course, I wrote about it.

I dreamed about it so of course I wrote about it 

His presence was
warm and strong
His touch
gentle and comforting
His kiss
soft and sweet
His voice
thick and warm, like liquid gold
He said: 'I love you'
And I felt his warm breath against my temple
I felt safe and loved

then without warning the fragile wall that separates dreams from reality slowly dissolved
as lucidity pushed it's way in, 
I tried desperately to hold onto him
but like a mist he faded away
and in the darkness of the early morning hours
 cold in my aloneness
And tangled in white sheets
I struggle to remember his face

P. Najafabadi
2003
¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*❤*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸

No comments:

Post a Comment