"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Saturday, January 15, 2011

If It Were The Three of Us

I really like this picture, aside from the fact  that they're  witches  -or- possibly because they are witches... Anyways...  this picture made me think of me and my two sisters. If this were a picture of the three of us I would be the short, fat one in the middle, except with smaller boobs. 

 Looking at this picture  I get the sense that these gals  enjoy each others company and  that they really seem to like each other. Even more striking to me, is that they seem to accept  one other.  But maybe I'm projecting all of that onto this picture because that's what I always wanted from my sisters, acceptance.


anayways....

If there's a big gap in my blog posts it could mean that  I am enjoying  amenities at  The Hotel Loony for a spell.  I'm not overly concerned because the Wee People who live in my walls have said that they 'have my back'.

Thank goodness I  have my brother.  I take comfort in the friendship we share, but then again  he believes  Jesus is an alien.....


You just can't make this shit up.


No comments:

Post a Comment