"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Heart Mason Jars

Today I went to The Good Life Market to get:

1. Nutritional Yeast Flakes
2. Mustard Powder
3. Agava Syurp


Ingredients  needed to make my Vegan Mac & No-Cheese  (except for the Agava Syrup ).

Anyway....

On my way The Good Life Market, as well as many other destinations I first must drive past The Goodwill Store, nothing unusual about that.

Except today ....
The Goodwill Store, like the Sirens who's irresistible song lores sailers to their deaths was singing to me.

My entire time in the Market was spent obsessing about the Goodwill store.  I couldn't wait to get my stuff, pay and get out..

This particular day the 'freak' was oozing from my pores. With palms sweating and tiny beads of sweat forming on my brow I decided not to take the conventional route to the Goodwill (would take too long) so I turned up a side street then cut through four parking lots to The Goodwill...  and Oh what Joy,  a parking space right up next to the door!  I don't even remember walking to the entrance door...I think I might have even  floated to the entrance....

The day was blistering cold,   I was surprised my sweaty palms didn't freeze to the metal door handle.

I walked in and my head snapped to the left of me as if it had a mind of it's own and my eyes went right to them....

Oh. My. God.

I heard a choir of angles singing....

Right there on the floor sat two boxes of 12 one quart Mason Jars.  That's twenty-four magnificent,  gloriously-gorgeous, perfect-in- every-way Mason Jars.

On the floor!

I'm sure they were waiting for me

Is  that  Barry White I heard singing in the back ground?

No one in this world knows of my love affair, my obsession with Mason Jars.

I scooped up the two boxes, paid the nice lady $5.00 and left.

Being compelled  to go to  the Goodwill a coincidence?

I don't think so....

I am convinced that I possess a  psychic connection to Mason Jars.

It could happen.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.




¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*❤*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸

No comments:

Post a Comment