"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back To The Drawing Board...

...but not really because it's missing in action.

Several months ago I dug up my old art bag from when I was a student at The Art Institute (Pittsburgh) just to discover someone has rummaged through it.  Much of m y work was ruined plus my 'drawing board' and  aluminum T-Square missing.  Now members of my family just don't get that as far as I'm concerned,  this is a 'Hair-on-Fire' catastrophe.  My income is  well below the poverty level -and- T-Squares & Drawing Boards are obscenely, ridiculously, unjustifiably  expensive.

So...I went to Home Depot and bought a piece of plywood 24 X 24, duck-taped the borders and papered taped  poster board on the front the same as I did while going to The Art Institute.

Drawing Board:
Arts & Craft Stores:  $50.00 & up
but a 24 X 24 piece of plywood from Home Depot: $8.35

The T-Square was $9.00  at Michael's with a 50% off coupon.




Happy as-a-pig-in-shit:  Priceless


•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨**¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•

No comments:

Post a Comment