"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Decisions, decisions...oh my

This is the outline of what I am working on now (obviously I'm no sketch artist). I'm having a wee bit of a problem working out the colors. Do I want to paint/marker them in or do I want to mix up my medium more by using some really colorful paper stock for the cats, maybe paisleys and florals ?
decisions, decisions, oh my...

I'm still not allowed to drive so I had to work really, really hard into 'guilting' my son to take me to the store (exhausting work that was). I need two paint brushes, styles that I don't have. I also need to buy some canvas materials to make my canvas panels.





•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨**¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•

No comments:

Post a Comment