"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Decisions, decisions: Part Deux

I worked on this a little today after my appointment with the eye doctor (corneas of both eye were scratched by a velcro strap in the Recovery Room). Because I'm still not allowed to drive my son drove me to my appointment.  I then tagged along with him while he did his Christmas Shopping giving him the benefit of my unsolicited advice & opinions.  Then he brought me home   After all that  'getting all up into his business' I was exhausted and in pain so I took my pain meds and took a nice wee nap with 'The Girls'.  When I woke up I worked on my little project here but now I stumped over 'colors' and blending.

I lack imagination for blending 'colors'

I'll work on this a little more tomorrow






Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I'll think about it tomorrow. ... After all... tomorrow is another day!
~Scarlet O'Hara

•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨**¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•

No comments:

Post a Comment