"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever." - Author Unknown.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Calling All Artists... Save Money, Starve Less~ How To Make Your Own Canvas Panels

I love 'art' and I have this burning desire to make art, even though my art is very bad art.  I have plenty of desire but precious little money ~so~ 3/4 of my creative juices are directed towards getting what I need for as little money as possible (hummmm....perhaps that's why my art is so bad)? but I digress...
This morning I did a web-search: 'how+to+make+your+own+canvas+panels' and I was fortunate enough to find these youtube videos buried amongst a gazillion search results.

..plus, this lovely young lady is a wonderful teacher..








This makes me happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment